Hotmail account is very convenient email service provider for the user which makes it very easy for the users to manage their email related work. It is now known to the users as outlook and provides more advanced features to them which make it a popular option for the professional uses.
The most important benefit of working on the Hotmail account is that the users are able to check the activity of their Hotmail account which will make it more appropriate for them to work.
Here are some of the steps to check the activity on my Hotmail account and get the record of the work done on it
- Login to your email account
- Go to the inbox
- Click on your user name at the top right side
- Choose the option of account settings
- Click on the check recent activity link
- Verify your password or the security code
- If you use this computer to access the Hotmail then check the ‘I sign in frequently on this device, Don’t ask me for code’
- Click next and then click on the set it up later option
Once the users complete the process given above then they will be able to get the details of the access of their Hotmail account. It will help them to make their work go easily and make the access of their email account secured.
If still there happens to be any issue then users are advised to immediately contact the support team. Users can go to the support page of the Hotmail or they can also call on the Hotmail technical support number and interact with the experts to get the proper solution for their issues. The support experts will be available 24/7 and provide the best solution for their issues.